Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Home & Work

Since I'm sure some of you are now tiring of the long posts I've been writing and because, as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, I thought I'd post a little virtual tour of mi casa y oficina here in Nicaragua. Sorry, I was not able to get a picture of the horse next to my bedroom or of the lizard. Still, it should give all of you an idea of my daily life here. Also, note that the people I live with did a really great job of fixing this place up and adding paint, tapestries, pictures, etc. I can only imagine what it looked like before. Anyway, enjoy!

Labels going down (because I'm having problems with blogger): Front of house, Living Room, Kitchen, Kitchen Table, Office, My Desk, Morning Commute (in the back!)

















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

copy html code
Yahoo Personals Review