Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nicaragua Bound

Friends and Family,

As many of you already know, this Thursday I will begin my three month leave of absence from work in Managua, Nicaragua. I'll be volunteering with Fabretto Children's Foundation, http://fabretto.org, doing a nutritional and cost-based assessment of the daily meal program provided to the children.

While I'm not sure exactly how much internet access I will have, I am going to try to keep up this blog while I'm in Nicaragua so I can post pictures and let you all know what I'm up to.

I'll miss everyone while I'm gone, but I'm sure it will be an adventure and an amazing experience. See you back stateside in April, and enjoy the winter!

Nicky

1 comment:

  1. Should be quite an experience. Trust your instincts and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

 

copy html code
Yahoo Personals Review